Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Another great week serving the Lord.

Dec 8, 2014
Hi Mom,
I wanted to say thank you to you and Dad for all you did to help out
A-----. You and Dad are the personification of unconditional love.
You've always loved whoever came into your path and helped them reach
higher, me included. I will never be able to thank you enough for
loving me, and now going out of your comfort zone to love a man you've
never met before. I love A----- very much and I firmly believe he just
needs a chance, the opportunity. Thank you thank you thank you.

My knee is doing fine, it was sore for a few days but I was still able
to push through it. I ran on the treadmill Friday and Saturday so I'm
good to go.

This week was great. We had transfers on Wednesday and we got Elder
Johnson. He is from South Salt Lake, he has been out for a over a
year. He is a good kid..

C----- got baptized on Saturday. He is a really good kid, he is very
quiet but it has been great working him through his understanding of
the gospel. We taught him about the Priesthood on Friday before his
baptism and he is meeting with Bishop next week. We also went with him
to the Christmas Lights Saturday night and he really was a different
person. He walked differently, talked differently, he was brighter.
And on Sunday he told us that he felt it. I've been pondering my
testimony lately, especially what my testimony was before my mission
compared to what it has become. I knew the church was true, for sure.
But my knowledge was based upon different things then it is now. It
was based on the fact that I knew it was a good thing. Going to church
was good, the Book of Mormon was good, a mission was a good thing,
etc. But now I am able to reflect on undeniable spiritual experiences
that God has blessed me with. C------ know the church is good, he knows
that going to church is good. But a lot like me his heart is ready to
accept the spiritual experiences that will surely follow a humble and
willing heart.

A----- surgery went well from what we know. She is home now but we
haven't been able to see her yet. We have a Get Well Soon card that we
are going to be taking over tomorrow. She is such a sweet little girl,
keep praying for her!

This week is going to be great. We have ZTM tomorrow, Temple Excursion
and Christmas Party Wednesday, and J-----'s baptism on Saturday! It
will be another great week serving the Lord.

Love you. <3

Sent from my iPad





Venezia's Pizza Challenge. Two people, two foot pizza, one hour. We
did it in 26 minutes and we got a shirt! Elder Sweeten ate 10 pieces
and I ate 6... But that's ok haha.







No comments:

Post a Comment