Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Good things are happening.

May 12, 2014
It was really great to talk with all of you yesterday. I'm so grateful
for my family! I'm really grateful for such a supportive and close
family, I can't even imagine life without all of you. That's so
awesome about Adam and Jen going to church, Adam is doing so awesome
and I'm pretty excited about that tie he got for me.

We took Lanaya and Amos to the Visitor's Center last night and watched
Joseph Smith: The Prophet of the Restoration. The Spirit is always so
strong when we see the suffering and persecution that Joseph and the
early Saints went through. It really touched Lanaya and let's just
say... She gets it. They are both coming with us to two different
baptisms this week just so they know what to expect for hers. And they
invited themselves to both! While at the Visitor's Center we also
talked about the sealing ordinance. They have already set a goal to be
sealed together a year after her baptism!! Amazing. ALSO while at the
Visitor's Center we got Lanaya a Book of Mormon in Navajo! That's her
first language and had he thought it would be nice to have! Me and
Elder Ault are going to get one and have her write her testimony in
Navajo in it. Pretty sweet

Sorry I just don't want leadership to be the driving force behind the work that
I do from day to day. I try to make it clear to everyone out here that we 
don't work hard to get leadership, we work hard because we love The Lord. 
I want that to be a clear point in my mission. I didn't serve to be an 
Assistant or a Zone Leader, I served to bless lives. (This is George's response
to how he reacted when Wade asked him when he is going to be the Assistant.)
By the way I have been getting your packages, and I always appreciate
them! The CD's are working great so thank you! :) As for other package
materials... Scorpion feed and bait. Ammunition. Holsters. And....
Chaps. Just kidding, I'm not quite sure but I'm always up for
surprises! I would take some dried mangoes again. Those are always
good.

Thank you for your prayers, I feel them. This week we have Zone
Training Meeting, and I'm really excited for it. I feel like it is
going to be really good. Everyone seems to be on board this transfer
in the Zone and there's a new Spirit of urgency. Last month in the
Toro Zone we had 3 baptisms and this next week there are 8 people
being baptized. Good things are happening. I will be sure to send a
picture of Riley and his brothers at their baptism! The next week we
have Zone Conference and I have to give a twenty minute training about
Our Purpose: The Doctrine of Christ. Still trying to get it all
together but I'm excited.

Well... Get ready for a borage of pictures!

Loves!!

Sent from my iPad





                                     This is the oil container from Jerusalem. Made from an olive tree.


Me and Elder Ault being classy guys.



Me and Steve Young's nieces and nephews.

The marks of the infamous accident at Gilbert and University.(George hit a guy on a bike that rode thru a green light and it knocked him over.  Before they could do anything the guy got up and took off.)


Scorpions under a black light. Spooky.

No comments:

Post a Comment