Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Transfer News....I'm staying in the Toro Zone. I,m so excited!!

May 5, 2014
Isn't it pretty crazy?? Can you believe it's already been so long
since Christmas! We are getting a lot busier in the 34th Ward! We
taught 8 lessons in the 34th Ward, Riley and his brothers passed their
interview, and we started teaching a new lady named Lanaya!! We
already taught her all of the lessons... In a week. Just down to the
commandments now! We hit a road bump with her yesterday but we will
figure it out soon enough!

Well... I don't want to run out of stuff to talk about on Sunday and
there are some stories that I want to tell you face to face and I
don't have much time to email because they did transfer news this
morning and it cut into my email time. So... I will tell you transfer
news and the title of a story or two for you to remind me about on
Sunday.

Transfer News... I am staying in the 34th Ward, staying in the Toro
Zone, Elder Derbdige is still my split Zone Leader companion, keeping
my mini van, and my companion is.... ELDER AULT!!!! Hahahahahaha I'm
so excited!!

Story titles...

Lanaya and Amos

Gilbert and University Intersection

The Dead Scorpion

Usery Pass

Ping Pong Champs: The Limp Leg

The Boy Who Unlocked the Gates of Heaven

Alright I love you all! I'm sorry this is so short but I will see you
soon! Plan on Skyping at 3 o clock your time. Loves.. Elder Alexander

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment