Monday, June 23, 2014

I love this Gospel!

June 16, 2014
Hello. Hello. All is well on the Western front. We've just been
chugging along doing our member visits and it has been going really
well. We've gotten to know some really great families in the Ward and
everyone seems to be excited to seek guidance from Our Father in
Heaven on who to invite and how to invite them. But alas we did
receive some transfer news... And it goes as follows.

Me and Elder Ault will be remaining companions but we will no longer
be in the 34th Ward. We are staying in the Mesa East Stake though and
will be taking over the 18th Ward and the Sisters that covered it will
be taking the 34th Ward. So we switched, kind of crazy. I will still
be in the Toro Zone and Elder Derbidge is staying as well. The Toro
Zone used to have three stakes but we are losing one so we will be
down to just the two. So that will be interesting. We are moving out
of the Rapiers and going to live in an apartment complex called the
Polo Club. We will be living with Elder Sweeten (he is the one that me
and Elder Ault were in a trio with, he isn't in our Zone anymore. He
is in the stake that moved over to Saguaro Zone) and his companion
Elder Petersen. Things will be good.

Before I forget. I mentioned to Elder Ault that you had some Pocket Constitutions.
He would really like one. He sure loves America, almost as much as you sometimes. 
Any other American paraphernalia that you are able to send would be appreciated
Declarations? Constitutions we can sign? We listened to a talk about the American Constitution
by Ezra Taft Benson this morning and I am just overflowing with patriotism.
It took everything within me to hold in the chorus of, "Freedom isn't free.
You gotta pay the price, you gotta sacrifice. For your liberty." 

I'm glad to hear that all is well back in good ol Utah. Glad that Dad
enjoyed the picture and I hope that his Father's Day worked out. Sorry
I haven't sent your Mother's Day package to you yet, I will make
sure to get it to you soon!! I might also throw in something for Dado
in there so watch out.

Sorry this isn't a very exciting email but I sure love you a lot. I
will make sure to pray for a more exciting week and I'm sure with the
whitewashing it will be pretty exciting. I love this gospel and the
faith that I am able to increase everyday as I try to be more like the
Savior. I know that He lives. I know that He knows me and loves me. He
wants me to be the best person I can and He isn't going to let me
settle for less if I am willing to give my all to Him, I love that. He will help
me reach my full potential and I know that it is only through His grace
and mercy that it is even possible for me to do so.

Elder Alexander

Sent from my iPad


                                                           Temple trip a couple of weeks ago.

A member took us to sushi and I tried some octopus. That's me eating
it... The phrase is just a little joke between me and Elder Ault



This is a hawk, named Phoenix, devouring half a rabbit in Elder Ault's hand.

                                                                                 



This is me and Elder Ault on our hike the other day, pretty incredible.

No comments:

Post a Comment