Tuesday, November 4, 2014

I love Mesa!

Nov 3, 2013
Hello Madre!
I got the package and I totally loved it. You did great, I wore the
new tie you bought me to church . I'm a big fan of it. I love
the Thank You Cards as well. I may wait until I get home to send them
all out but we will see.


 We refer to missionaries that are going home as "dying" so I am
in my dying area, most likely at least.

The M---- family is doing good. I talk with them on Facebook every
once and awhile, they are still struggling quite a bit but O----- and
G------ came to church yesterday and they are planning on getting
baptized the end of the month. J----- and G------ are doing great as
well, J----- texted me yesterday and he seemed really good. I love
those two!

We had regional conference on Sunday. It was Stake Conference and it
was broadcast-ed from Salt Lake to all of the AZ Stakes. President
Uchtdorf and Elder Christofferson spoke and it was AMAZING! We are so
blessed to have the leadership that we do, they are so inspired.

We were able to go to the PHX Temple Open House one last time on
Friday with an investigator named B-----. He is a retired single old
man and he is awesome. He was blown away by the beauty of the temple
and now we are going to the Visitor's Center with him this week to
watch the Joseph Smith movie. I'm so excited, he is a really sincere
and honest man. He actually started investigating because of the
flooding a couple months ago and the missionaries were able to help
out.

On Friday night we got to go to the temple and do a session because we
weren't allowed to go anywhere unannounced. It was great! I got to sit
by President Jenkins during the session and it was great, sure love
that man. I love Mesa!

President asked me to come to a council on Thursday and we talked
about how the mission needs to be trained on planning during our
upcoming Zone Conference. I probably won't have to present the
training but I am a part of planning it. One thing I have learned on my
mission is the importance and the proper way of planning. I hope I can
keep it going when I get home.

Thanks for everything Mom. I love you.

Elder Alexander

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment