Tuesday, May 14, 2013

continued from It's Finally P Day 1/24/13

Heyyyyyy. Just got back from the temple and guess what I got! My new suit!!!!! And I love it a lot. Fits great, thank you so much for bringing it. I was hoping there'd be a little something something in there for me, cause I know you guys love me so dang much.
That AZ book is pretty neat, eh? I'm pretty excited to get down there. There are plenty of people from Mesa and all of Arizona here at the MTC and they just keep getting me excited! Thanks for paying for that flu shot Momma, I knew you could handle it a lot better than I! In regards to your camera cord I am really not sure where it is.... Sorry Ma. I will try to think harder about it!

 I did get your first package and it was great! Boost my confidence on a tough day, so keep em coming haha. I love em a lot. Tic Tac's rule, I'm almost through with that one because I love them too much, and everyone around loves them too I guess. I'm glad Jayce hasn't completely forgotten me yet! How big is he now? Is he growing facial hair yet? Can't wait for those pics! I'll send you some pictures next week, just hold your horses.
 Now, to touch bases on your concern about when I can read email. I am only able to read and reply to emails on P Day. This morning I was in the laundry room, as I said, and was able to email you then. Now me and my companion are in the computer lab because he still needs to send his email,
Thanks for the stamps I've been a letter writing machine. And I have been sharing with Elder Keeler because some people aren't smart enough to bring their own stamps. But he is planning on repaying me when his mother sends him some stamps haha.
 Well I love you guys lots! Always great to hear from ya. Letter, email, DearElder, package. It's great!!
 Tell Adam and Jen and Jayce I love them too. Hope everything is going well with their family, as well as Elyse and Dallas's as well.
 
Love you,
 
Love Elder Alexander 

No comments:

Post a Comment